Forums

Forum Home > Iraqi League 2009-10 > Will Al Shorta qualify to the next stage?

hashao

After this draw I am worried about whether or not we will make it through. What do you think?

March 29, 2010 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Site Owner

I'm also worried. We probably won't go through after today's result.

--

March 29, 2010 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

We are in a good position, as we have a game in hand to go top. But the 6th place team is not far behind us and we have had lots of draws, so I am worried that we will keep dropping stupid points like today.

March 29, 2010 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

Another stupid draw, see we are not going to qualify

April 7, 2010 at 8:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Site Owner

We just won 5-3. We are second with a game in hand. Do you think we will go through?

--

April 9, 2010 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Site Owner

Tell me NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

--

April 9, 2010 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

No I don't.

April 9, 2010 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Site Owner

OK matey.

--

April 9, 2010 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Site Owner

It has been announced that in the North and South groups, each team will play home and away. This will be a long group!

--

April 17, 2010 at 4:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

I am so anger. All we had to do is win and we were 2-0 up. Al Shorta flopped so hard. Only Quwa flopped harder. We should be champion this year but we are not....... i am full of sad....

August 31, 2010 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Site Owner

well, at least we can laugh at hani. his team flopped even crazier than ours.

--

September 1, 2010 at 11:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hani

well i can tell you that you flopped much more harder . a suprise jawiya 0-0 naft al junoob and al shorta 2-0 up vs al najaf !! the end of jawiya's game was 0-0 !! and your result was 2-2 . if you did not let in those goals you would have gone to the semi-finals you must feel embarassed , disappointed and ashamed of your club.

September 1, 2010 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

Hahahahaha... Why should we be embarassed that we drew away against last years runners up. You guys cheated to get a 3-0 win when you drew 1-1. All you had to do was beat Naft al JuNOOB. Their nickname is the noobs. They had ZERO points and you couldnt even beat them. Actually you couldn't even score a goal. Where's amjad radhi now? one man team hahahaha. Your team is the one that is so embarrassed. We are annoyed, you guys are embarrassed. You can't even show your faces in Iraq anymore haha. If our game was a mid-season game everyone would be sayin its a fantastic result, but no-one would say that about you hahaha lololololol haha. Mate go buy a replacement seeing as you sold your whole team to steel azin haha. Go play Big Rigs mate because thats the only way you're gonna get the you're winner sign this season matey!

September 1, 2010 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.