Forums

Forum Home > Iraqi League 2013-14 > New players for our team

golarisman
Site Owner

Al Shorta have made two signings so far. Ali Bahjat and Ahmad Hussein.

What are your opinions about these transfers? Do you think they are good signings for our team?

September 11, 2013 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

I have seen Ali Bahjat in the Iraq national team, he is a very young but very talented player, he will be a good replacement for Koulibaly who left our team

I have never heard of Ahmad Hussein, I do not know who he is and I have never seen him play so I do not know if he is good or not. Have you watched him play before, Hamza?

September 11, 2013 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

al shorta love

A good player Ahmed Hussein

Several centers

Fast and Mehari

--

September 11, 2013 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Site Owner

Okay thank you for this information, hopefully he is a very good addition to the squad.

Hussein Kareem and Muslem Mubarak have gone to Al Talaba.

Al Shorta sign goalkeeper Muhammed Saleh (Abu Hamra)

September 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Site Owner

Welcome to the new players: Ammar Abdul Hussein, Mustafa Kareem and Qusay Muneer!

And also, welcome to the new assistant manager Nazar Ashraf. Very good and experienced manager, he won the Arab Police championship with Iraq youth in 2002. But he is not the manager, only the assistant to the manager

Goodbye Thair Jassam, and also goodbye to Hussein Abdullah, Muhaimen Salim Malakh, Muhammed Faisel, Fareed Majeed, Mohammed Gassid, Zaid Khalaf and Omar Sabah. They have all left the club. Good luck for the rest of their careers.

Love shorta the champions :)

September 19, 2013 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Site Owner

Some reporters say that Helio dos Anjos might become our new manager. He is Brazilian and managed Saudi Arabia when Iraq beat them in 2007.

September 19, 2013 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

I am sad to see Thair Jassam leave our club, but hopefully we have a Brazilian coach. Anjos is a very good coach, hopefully it is the truth and not just fake rumours.

Nashat renewed contract with Shorta, very good news :)

Welcome to Ammar, Mustafa and Qusay. Mustafa Karim is my favourite one, he is a natural goalscorer, best striker in the Iraqi League in my opinion.

September 19, 2013 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Site Owner

September 21, 2013 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

Cristiano da Silva Santos is a very good Brazilian striker and we signed him. :)

October 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.